Research projects are available for undergraduate (laurea triennale e specialistica) and PhD (dottorato) students to work on. Mentoring will take place in collaboration with an academic advisor ("relatore") of the student's institution.
Main research topics (inquire for details):
- Statistical learning algorithms and their application in biomolecular simulations, computational chemistry, and other big data sets.
- Generation of biostatistical algorithms and models, with their application to, e.g., disease progression, survival prediction, and motion analysis.
- A degree-in-making (engineering, physics, statistics, chemistry).
- A reasonable knowledge of computer programming (and of the English language, of course).
- A professor in your institution supporting the project ("relatore interno").
- You will be developing analysis methods with an aim to contribute to actual, ongoing research and scholarly papers.
- We'll collaborate with Italian or foreign institutions, depending on your interest, topic, and availability of data.